Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tick Tock Tick Tock




Some of you have already been warned about my newly developed bad habit, but I'll let the rest of you in on it so that you can take the necessary precautions.

My new bad habit involves Madonna's song 4 Minutes. A few times during the song, Madonna sings "Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock". So naturally, every time she sings this, I raise both of my index fingers and wave them back and forth to the "tick tocks". Now, this may all seem like harmless fun, but things become dangerous when I'm doing this while I'm driving. Whenever 4 Minutes comes on the radio and it gets to that part of the song, both of my hands naturally come off the wheel and my fingers can't help but tick and tock. It's very unsafe and I feel like a hazard. I really can't help it though.

I don't know if I should attribute this behavior to being gay or to being a bad driver. I'm guessing it's a horrible combination.

1 comment:

Annie Rose said...

Kevin, you can do anything you set your mind to--actually, according to our Strengths book, you can't. Don't even try to work on your weakness. Focus on your strength and tick tock to your heart's content!

Where are you?

Site visitors world map