Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's a Boy!

Photobucket

As a reminder to all my loyal readers, if you haven't bought me my birthday present yet, my 23rd birthday is tomorrow! Yes, tomorrow! It crept up on us, I know. And yes, I'm finally turning 23, and finally becoming a lady! Wait, what?

Back to presents! I've been making pretty outrageous demands for my birthday week. For instance, I want a live ostrich. And I want the ostrich to lay golden, jewel encrusted eggs. Bejeweled Ostrich Eggs for breakfast!

More ridiculous requests to come tomorrow.

Sexily Yours,

Kevin

4 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birfday, my weird little cousin! they ran outta ostriches at bed bath and beyond but they had emus...but those are the lame k-mart ostriches. and they only laid jewel encrusted turds.

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for a new blog now that birthday week is over.

Anonymous said...

500 scrapbooking sketches -
acid alkaline diet -
acne free in 3 days -
advanced pc tweaker -
apple patch diet -
art of approaching -
auction inspector -
av advance -
build a nice store -
burnthefat -
burn the fat -
carb rotation diet -
catch spouse cheating -
chikara reiki do -
combat the fat -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
copy that game -
cure gout now -
dl guard -
dog training online -
driver checker -
driver robot -
drop shipping wholesalers -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy backup wizard -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
error fix -
error killer -
error smart -
evidence eraser -
evidence nuker -

Anonymous said...

evidence nuker -
fap turbo -
fatburningfurnace -
fat burning furnace -
fatloss4idiots -
fat loss 4 idiots -
final uninstaller -
fitnessmodelprogram -
fitness model program -
flatten your abs -
gamers testing ground -
gov auction -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
gov records -
herbal hair solution -
homebre ware -
home job group -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
inteli gator -
joanas world -
joyful tomato -
kidney stone remedy -
learn digital photography now -
learn elements now -
linden method -
lose man boobs -
malware removal bot -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
meet your sweet -
muscle gaining secrets -
muscle gain truth -

Where are you?

Site visitors world map