Thursday, December 4, 2008

Project Implicit - I'm racist!

Oh crap. I've just scientifically proven that I'm racist. I took a test at Project Implicit that tests what's actually on your mind and not what you consciously say. I took the Asian IAT test that determined that I associate European Americans as more American than foreign and Asian Americans as more foreign. Sigh. I'm a racist against my own kind. White is right! USA USA!

I also took the Sexuality IAT that says that I am more comfortable with gay people than straight. That one makes sense. There's a bunch of other neat tests on there that are worth trying out. I think I will do the Skin-tone test next to determine my preference for light or dark skin.

1 comment:

Elle said...

IAT tests are BS. they're so easy to cheat!

but you probably are racist. it's ok, I still love you.

Where are you?

Site visitors world map