Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sicko

I still felt sick after lunch at Redfin yesterday, so I took a few hours off of work to get some rest at home. I took a quick shower when I got back to the shire, changed into my jammy jams, and hopped into bed. I pretty much slept for the next 19 hours, getting up only to vomit and to drink some apple juice. I even missed dinner!

I haven't felt this sick in years! I think it's a horrible comination of flu and fever. I'm still in a good mood though since Em just confirmed with me that she's visiting this weekend. Hurrah!

I took the day off of work today to get some much needed rest. There's nothing more comforting than being cocooned in blankets, watching 7 hours of high-def Food Network and eating chicken noodle soup, chocolatey animal crackers and tapioca pudding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at first i thought it said "chocolate noodle soup"... reading too fast i suppose. bummer you're sick! hope you feel better (and that i don't catch it)

Emily said...

Sweet, I was mentioned in the blog! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Where are you?

Site visitors world map