Sunday, January 20, 2008

bad songs happen to good people

Drops of Jupiter by Train has been stuck in my head for a week now and it's not going away. I think it's serious. The last time the song affected me this much was in the late nineties when the song first came out.

What makes it worse this time around is I looked up the lyrics. Yup, I'm singing along. Loudly. You just sorta have to shout these lyrics out.

Now that she's back from that soul vacation
Tracing her way through the constellation, hey, hey
She checks out Mozart while she does tae-bo
Reminds me that there's time to grow, hey, hey

Now that she's back in the atmosphere
I'm afraid that she might think of me as plain ol' Jane
Told a story about a man who is too afraid to fly so he never did land


Enjoy:



GAH! Get it out of my head!!!

No comments:

Where are you?

Site visitors world map