Friday, May 23, 2008

The Girl Who Cries When She Looks in the Mirror

Photobucket

I was really hoping to see a celebrity or reality tv star during my stay in New York and I spotted one just in time! I'm sitting at the JFK airport for my flight home (which is delayed, damn!) and I just saw Kelle from cycle 3 of America's Next Top Model eating a sandwich. The sandwich looked really good. I wasn't sure if it was her at first, so I sat closer and she started talking to her friend and it was definitely Kelle. That, and I remember that Kelle lives in New York. Her flight is for Paris so that makes sense too, since she is a top model afterall.

I really wanted to get a picture with her but I didn't want to be obnoxious. I love Kelle from cycle 3! She's the girl who kept taking the bad pictures and getting criticized by Janice Dickinson. Janice told Kelle it looked like she had a penis in one picture! She's also the girl that kept crying everytime she looked at herself in the mirror when she was practicing her facial expressions.

No comments:

Where are you?

Site visitors world map