Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm a career girl!

I've been in New York since the beginning of the week and I'm loving it! My coworker Karl and I flew in on Sunday and have been working at our company's sister office in Hoboken since Monday. We've been exploring Manhattan after work and going out to wonderful restaurants at night. Yesterday, we explored the village and Soho. Here are some pictures of our trip so far:

Photobucket
From my hotel room. Good morning, New York!

Photobucket
Karl working

Photobucket
Working hard

Photobucket
Being a tourist

Photobucket
Dinner at Bobby Flay's Mesa

Photobucket
Stonewall

Photobucket
Stonewall

Photobucket
This is my street

Photobucket
Wee!

Photobucket
Out for a stroll

Photobucket
Strolling

Photobucket
Looks like my dad

Photobucket
Karl is art

Photobucket
Sun!

Photobucket
City animals

Photobucket
Walking back

More to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin. Love the pics! Take some of your shoebox hotel room where the door hits the bed and the bathroom at the same time, I'm curious.

Anonymous said...

girrrrrrl, you are WORKING that hair.

I'm so jealous of your trip but come back soooooon!

Where are you?

Site visitors world map