Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New York, New York Pt. 2

After surviving the 5 hour delay at the airport, experiencing a little jetlag, and having a very restful memorial day weekend, I'm back at work! I've actually been very productive up to this point. Whatever, it's my break. I do what I want. Shit.

The rest of my trip in New York was fun and full of mischief. Here are some more pictures!

Photobucket
On the subway

Photobucket
On the subway

Photobucket
Ground Zero

Photobucket
Lost boys

Photobucket
Ah! Leave us alone!

Photobucket
Sleezey Karl

Photobucket
At Splash

Photobucket
Karl's o-face

Photobucket
Sour!

Photobucket
Gay-KK of the search team

Photobucket
This is a funny one

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Guess the chest!

Photobucket
It was fleet week

Photobucket
I made some friends from Israel!

Photobucket
I convinced them to go to Starbucks...

1 comment:

Shin said...

hrm... a little more skin than I'm used to seeing...

Where are you?

Site visitors world map