Friday, May 30, 2008

My Super Power

Photobucket

A random question popped into my head this morning as I was showering and getting ready for work: "If I had a super power, what would it be?"

I thought about this a bit and came to the conclusion that I would probably be stuck with a power that was embarrassingly lame but practical. I would have the power to tell time (without a watch or a clock!). I would have an innate sense of time... in any timezone. I would be the lamest mutant ever.

The government might hire me for some reason or another. Probably not. Chances are good Professor X would let me join the X-Men out of pity. I probably wouldn't even get a special spandex suit. I would just wear my everyday street clothes. I would wear my hair big though. Very, very big hair.

My greatest contribution to the team would probably involve keeping the X-Men on schedule. As the X-Men fought Magneto and his team of super villains, I would kindly remind Storm, "Girl, it's 8:47! So You Think You Can Dance is on in 13 minutes. Lets wrap this up!" It would be a sad existence and I would eventually be banished to live underground with the Morlocks.

Ok, I change my mind. I'll fly.

1 comment:

Elle said...

psylocke is hot! I don't even remember what her power is but I don't care.

I've thought about this question sort of. I want nightcrawler's power. Except I don't want to be a blue outcast with a weird tail.

Where are you?

Site visitors world map